Monday, 16 December 2013

SUNNY SIDE UP

I have a confession. I am secretly an egglomanic (thats a word I made up). Basically, I have this obsession with eggs. Personally, I think my brother's love for it rubbed off on me. I think my two most favourite egg types are sunny side up and scrambled. Sunny side up, in particular tastes eggtastic when microwaved. I apologise for the silly eggsaggerated words. 
  

Ingredients:
- 1 large egg
- Dried oregano/basil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of oil

Method:
Pour the oil into a small dessert sized bowl, crack the egg and sprinkle the salt over the top. Microwave egg for 30 secs, if the white of the egg is still runny, microwave for another 10 secs until firm. This will ensure a runny yolk and firm white. Sprinkle basil/oregano over the top and devour!


Enjoy!
Afra x

No comments:

Post a Comment