Monday, 23 December 2013

STOP MOTION

If you know me, you would know that photos I pose for turn out to be a hot mess of poo-filled catastrophe. I hate posing. And by hate I mean LOATHE. I look like I've been hit by a truck and forced to pose for a mugshot or something. Its always a hideous experience I never want to remember. Subsequently, Its always a challenge to pick one out of the million equally hideous snapshots to post on instagram. Sigh, the life of a novice blogger I suppose. Anyway, so I attended another one of the many breakfasts/lunches/dinners that our family is painstakingly invited to and this was my outfit of the day! What's special here is that I did not pose! Yep, wind and the natural human stride gave me the upper hand.
Lipstick: 160 Fifth Ave. Fuschia, Maybelline
Shoes: Overseas
Pants: H&M
Scarf: Trying to remember :(
Shirt: Overseas
Clutch: Strandbags


No comments:

Post a Comment