Tuesday, 10 December 2013

THE LAVATORY

T O I L E T  H A N G Z
After relieving ourselves at the rest room Janette and I made our way on to thoroughly cleanse our hands with opius amounts of soap and water. Subsequently, hands were dried. Once the ritual was complete, it was obvious that one of us had to pointlessly grime up our hands by opening the handle of the exit door. I knew there was no point in quarreling as I had won the last round so it was only but fair to let Janette win this time. This was until I realised there was another female in the midst of our presence. We stole the opportunity and pretended to dry our already parched hands until the individual cracked open the gateway to freedom. We slid through unscathed of germs and a belly full of giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment